GOLF INSTRUCTION & CLUB FITTING
Lessons and club fitting services are available by appointment from the Professional Staff.
Private Lesson Rates:
Head Golf Professional Michael Knight, PGA
Assistant Golf Professional
Lance Ohrberg, PGA
Tom Delaney, PGA $50/30min.
Private instruction is available for Junior Golfers $33/30min. & $60/hr.
The Oak Hill Professional Staff will have instructional clinics, golf schools and other player development programs available for all skill levels.
Clinics for Women and Juniors will also be offered throughout the season.
Objective: To provide a fun filled, learning environment while instilling the fundamentals and values of the game to the next generation of golfers.
Sessions will include various games.
Clinics go from 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Class size is limited
• Full swing coverage
• Putting fundamentals
• Chipping, pitching and other aspects of the short game
• Course management
For those participants who do not have clubs we will be happy to provide a club to be used during the clinics.
All students will be eligible to participate in our golf certification program on Saturdays after 3:00p.m. at no additional charge.
The certification process for each child is as follows:
1. an understanding of the etiquette of the game of golf (courtesy on the course, priority on the course and care of the course)
2. an understanding of the rules of Oak Hill Golf Club
3. ability to play the game.
Stages of Development:
1. shoot 27 for 3 holes 3 times in a row (green tees)
2. shoot 42 for 6 holes 3 times in a row (green tees)
3. shoot 60 for 9 holes 3 times in a row (white tees for boys, green tees for girls).
A non-playing adult must always supervise junior golfers.
The Junior Golf Leader at Oak Hill Golf Club is PGA Golf Professional Lance Ohrberg. Any questions about the program or any individual instruction opportunities can be answered by calling the Pro Shop at (908)995-2285 or via email at email@example.com.
Junior golfers may register for the program if they are at least 7 years of age.